0
Download Far Cry Primal Kickass
Far Cry Primal is one of the best version that I have enjoyed in my history and reason why I love this is their publishers and I have never missed any product of the Ubisoft and I felt happy when I saw  in the forun that this has released, so at the same time, I got this and then cleared all the missions.

Far Cry Primal PC Game Screen Shots

Download Far Cry Primal Game Setup
 This is the picture of the 25th mission and very complicated and I finished this level in the ninth attempt and I have not played such kinds of difficult and horror stage, but I completed it nicely and reality is that I watched this mission on the videos websites.
Download Far Cry Primal Game Highly Compressed
 The hunter, which you can see on the right side is the hero and lion is his companion and it always walks with his master and  its aim is to save his boss.
Download Far Cry Primal Torrent
You need to be conscious during the mission because your enemies are so clever and you can observe their trick in the above uploaded screen shot, they have thrown a fired tree, which may destroy the whole forest, so please be aware of any trick of your foes. 

How to Install Far Cry Primal?

Please read these instructions carefully and they will help a lot and I have seen many users, which do not read these and then commented that how to run and I become furious.
  • Extract the complete folder with the help of Daemon tools. 
  • Go to the folder, where you have saved all the important files.
  • There, you will see a setup.
  • Install it like you install other PC games.
  • Enjoy your game. 
I am your thankful because you have read all these instructions and now take a look at the following heading. 

Far Cry Primal PC Game System Requirements

Intel Core i7
Ram= 5 GB
Video card= 2 GB
Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 ( Only 64 bits)
Hard disk space= 29 GB
Keyboard and Mouse
Direct X 11

Post a Comment

Thanks For commenting on this blog, Don't try to make backlink on this blog and if you will try to make backlink then it will count spam..
Asim Khattak

 
Top